Missouri 48 – Kentucky 17. Video Highlights
1. Mizzou quarterback Maty Mauk ties a school record with five touchdown passes.
2. Tigers wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham sets a school record with four touchdown catches.“He was a man out there. There was nobody that was going to stop him.”
3. Quarterback James Franklin makes an appearance for the first time since injuring his shoulder against Georgia.
4. Too many mistakes for Kentucky. Bad punt sets up Missouri’s first touchdown; blocked punt leads to the second one.
5. Kentucky now 2-7, drops 13th straight conference game. Coach Mark Stoops: “It’s very frustrating.”
Ole Miss 34 – Arkansas 24. Video Highlights
6. Career-high 407 yards and three touchdowns for Ole Miss quarterback Bo Wallace.
7. Up 20-17 with Arkansas driving, two plays help tip the game in Ole Miss’ direction.
8. Rebels now bowl eligible for second straight year under coach Hugh Freeze. ”I would say to be there, bowl eligible in the first two years I would say we’re probably ahead of schedule.”
9. For the first time since joining the conference, Arkansas is 0-6 in SEC play. Razorbacks seven game losing streaks ties for worst in school history.
10. In the seven-game Arkansas losing streak, opposing quarterbacks have thrown for over 1,800 yards with 19 touchdowns against only three interceptions.