Alabama 38 – LSU 17. Video Highlights
1. Alabama defense shuts down LSU in second half; running back T.J. Yeldon rushes for 133 yards and quarterback A.J. McCarron becomes the school’s career passing yardage leader.
2. LSU runs just 21 second-half plays - offense generates just 52 yards.
3. “The second half might have been as good a half as the Crimson Tide (9-0, 6-0 SEC) have played all season.”
4. Kevin Scarbinsky: “This may not have been another game of the century, but it was the latest example that the best team in college football still lives here.”
5. Dennis Dodd: “In beating the No. 10 Tigers, the Tide proved they aren’t going anywhere except a third straight BCS title game.”
6. Jeff Duncan: “For 38 minutes, the Tigers gave Alabama everything it could handle at Bryant-Denny Stadium.”
7. Ron Higgins: “It was pretty obvious who won the majority of the hand-to-hand combat. The scoreboard rarely lies, and it certainly didn’t in Bryant-Denny Stadium.”
8. Scott Rabalais: “A beatdown in T-Town.
9. College Football Talk: “For all the talk of FSU or Ohio State, (Crimson Tide) are clear favorites to win their third-straight national title.
10. Alabama fans chant: “We Want Bama”