1. Alabama said Tennessee is “just another school” as the two rivals get ready to play on Saturday.
2. Alabama will need strong play from safety Landon Collins, who has to step up in the absence of Vinnie Sunseri.
3. The targeting rule is accomplishing its objective, according to SEC coordinator of officials Steve Shaw.
4. Ryan White played well for Auburn at the boundary safety position on Saturday. He just started learning it on Friday.
5. Arkansas is searching for answers as the Razorbacks enter their bye week with five consecutive losses.
6. LSU’s defense still has plenty of work to do after an upset loss on the road at Ole Miss.
7. Mississippi State views Kentucky as a rival considering the two teams have played every season since 1990.
8. Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen hopes to redshirt the true freshmen who haven’t played this season.
9. Ole Miss’ schedule gets a break as the Rebels prepare to play Idaho. Ole Miss hopes to not sleepwalk through the game.
10. Texas A&M shouldn’t play the “what if” game following its loss to Auburn, writes former coach Jackie Sherrill.
11. Florida’s special teams unit was the only group not to receive an “F” following the Missouri game from Pat Dooley.
12. Here’s a look at the 10 worst losses during Mark Richt’s time at Georgia.
13. Kentucky’s Maxwell Smith will start at quarterback against Mississippi State on Saturday.
14. Kentucky’s schedule in the second half of the season was supposed to be more manageable. That might not be the case.
15. Steve Spurrier on the loss to Tennessee: “We didn’t play very well offensively at all.”
16. Quarterback Justin Worley’s progress has been evident as Tennessee’s offense has improved in recent weeks.
17. Redshirt freshman quarterback Patton Robinette could make his first career start at Texas A&M.
18. Missouri quarterback Maty Mauk is preparing for his next start after beating Florida on Saturday.
19. The success of Missouri and Texas A&M has busted one myth about the SEC.
20. Auburn’s secondary has battled depth issues all season because of injuries.
21. LSU quarterback Zach Mettenberger declined to speak to the media after Monday’s practice. He might speak on Tuesday.
22. Is Steve Spurrier to blame for quarterback Connor Shaw’s injury issues? Barrett Sallee takes a look.
23. What has gone wrong at Grambing? George Schroeder provides the details.
24. Report: Miami will not receive any further postseason ban. UM will lose nine scholarships over the next three seasons.
25. Oregon’s defensive coordinator apologized for calling Washington State coach Mike Leach “low class.”