1. LSU wants to put away this FCS team early and let younger players see the field. Does Furman have the edge at the linebacker spot?
2. After this game, LSU becomes one of the last teams from an automatic-qualifying conference to get an open date. (Ole Miss also has an open date next weekend.)
South Carolina at Missouri
3. South Carolina players know their chances at an SEC East title are on the line tonight: “There’s no other way to state it. It’s the biggest game.”
4. Will running back Mike Davis be the workhorse for the Gamecocks?
5. Lost in the shuffle of Missouri quarterback Maty Mauk’s performance against Florida was another freshman who performed well – cornerback Aaron Penton.
6. It will be up to senior left tackle Justin Britt to try to contain South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney.
7. With a 7-0 record and a top 10 ranking, can the Tigers handle the spotlight that comes with success?
Florida Atlantic at Auburn
8. Auburn’s “three-headed monster” running attack is averaging 300.1 rushing yards to lead the SEC.
9. How will Auburn’s banged-up secondary respond?
Idaho at Ole Miss
10. Ole Miss has been through the meatgrinder of a schedule in the SEC. Now get the opportunity to beat up on a 1-6 Vandals team.
11. Ole Miss defensive coordinator Dave Wommack: “If anybody is letting down in the game, I promise you they won’t be in the game very long…”