1. Here’s a look at the matchups entering the game. Spoiler alert: Alabama has the edge.
2. Alabama’s secondary should be tested by Kentucky and its Air Raid offense.
3. Here are keys for Kentucky. One must: The Wildcats can’t commit turnovers against Alabama.
Bowling Green at Mississippi State
4. Mississippi State’s young offense versus Bowling Green’s veteran defense will be a key matchup to watch.
5. Bowling Green is “relatively healthy” as it gets ready to play Mississippi State.
6. Is Dan Mullen on the hot seat? He shouldn’t be, writes Greg Ostendorf, but “nothing is out of the question” in college football.
Texas A&M at Ole Miss
7. Ole Miss will be challenged to slow down big wide receiver Mike Evans.
8. Video: Ole Miss offensive line coach/co-offensive coordinator discusses the matchup with Texas A&M.
9. Bo Wallace said last month that Ole Miss has better receivers than Texas A&M. We might find out tonight.