Woohoo!!! Spurrier may have coached his 13th game in Neyland, but he is 0-1 vs BUTCH!!!! You can't spell BUTCH without UT!!! GO VOLS!!!
1. Georgia is focused on winning its next six games and getting back to the SEC championship game: “It’s still attainable.”
2. It’s not just the younger players that have struggled in Georgia’s defense. Some of the veterans have as well.
3. Vanderbilt has been outscored 54-17 in the first quarter this year.
4. The 3-3 Commodores still searching for an identity. Coach James Franklin: “We’re still trying to figure that out.”
South Carolina at Tennessee
5. Steve Spurrier has a 6-6 career record at Neyland Stadium. “It’s always fun for our team when you go to the largest stadium and play a team with the tradition of Tennessee…”
6. Why did Tennessee native Spurrier not play at Tennessee? The wingback offense. ”I’m not changing my offense for anyone.”
7. How big a factor will Connor Shaw’s mobility play in today’s game?
8. Shaw and the Gamecocks attack present a challenge to Tennessee’s defense. South Carolina is converting 53 percent of third downs – eighth best in the country.
Florida at Missouri
9. Why Missouri receiver L’Damian Washington may be the Missouri player most deserving of All-SEC consideration.
10. Sounds like Missouri’s best defensive back - cornerback E.J. Gaines – may not play today.
11. Florida making its first trip ever to Faurot Field in Columbia.
12. Florida doesn’t have much tape on Missouri quarterback Maty Mauk. They’re just focused on the Tigers spread offense.
Auburn at Texas A&M
13. Huge road challenge for Auburn. Tigers first five wins have all come at home.
14. Gus Malzahn on the challenge of facing Johnny Manziel: ”He’s really worn down the defenses he’s played so far. That’s going to be a big factor in the second half.”
15. Why today’s game against Auburn begins one of the most critical stretches in A&M school history.
16. The Aggies have been in the red zone 44 times this year- most in the country. They’ve scored 36 times – that’s also the best