1. Can Missouri QB James Franklin take advantage of Georgia’s defense? That’s one key to watch.
2. Franklin has received plenty of attention, but a stable offensive line has also been key for the Tigers.
3. Expectations haven’t changed for Georgia’s offense despite a run of injuries at the skill positions.
4. Georgia’s schedule continues to be tough. This will be the fourth ranked opponent for the Bulldogs.
South Carolina at Arkansas
5. Winning at Arkansas hasn’t been easy for South Carolina. The Gamecocks are going for their third win in Fayetteville.
6. This will be South Carolina’s first of three straight road games. The Gamecocks are trying to prepare mentally for that test.
7. Arkansas needs to take care of the football and protect quarterback Brandon Allen.
Western Carolina at Auburn
8. True freshman Jeremy Johnson will start at quarterback for Nick Marshall, who coach Gus Malzahn said isn’t “100 percent” healthy.
9. Auburn is looking to continue to improve as it prepares to play Texas A&M on Oct. 19.
10. Auburn has shown it isn’t afraid to play true freshmen.
Florida at LSU
11. Florida quarterback Tyler Murphy will face his toughest test on the road against LSU.
12. Florida’s defense is preparing for LSU QB Zach Mettenberger. Florida LB Antonio Morrison: “He’s looking like an NFL quarterback.”
13. One of these teams will be out of the national championship race after the game.
14. LSU’s offensive line will have to block Florida defensive end Dante Fowler Jr.