1. Georgia received bad news Sunday when it learned wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell is lost for the season with a torn ACL.
2. UGA linebacker Leonard Floyd didn’t fake an injury against Clemson. He was hit in his private parts, according to coach Mark Richt.
4. Here’s a deeper look at the numbers from Alabama’s 35-10 win over Virginia Tech.
5. Alabama’s Christion Jones on Texas A&M: “It’s just a game to me, to our guys.”
6. Here’s a look at the use and rotation of Auburn’s players in its win over Washington State.
7. Washington State quarterback Connor Halliday wasn’t impressed with Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall’s throwing ability.
8. Here’s a review of Arkansas’ 34-14 win over Louisiana Lafayette.
9. ESPN’s updated bowl projections have all but Kentucky, Mississippi State and Tennessee reaching a bowl game.
10. Georgia’s offensive line will be challenged when it faces Jadeveon Clowney and company on Saturday.
11. LSU defensive end Jordan Allen made a good impression in his first career start against TCU.
12. There are several ways to see improvement from LSU’s offense after its opening win.
13. Mississippi State has to move on from a disappointing loss to Oklahoma State.
14. Mississippi State and Ole Miss will both face lesser opponents this week.
15. Texas A&M’s lack of maturity is a concern, writes Robert Cessna.
16. Florida has shifted its focus to Miami after a “true team effort” against Toledo.
17. Why do Florida teammates call fullback Gideon Ajagbe a “Nigerian Nightmare.” Mack Brown: “He’s African and he’s a nightmare.”
18. Kentucky’s loss to Western Kentucky was a “wakeup call,” according to one player.
19. Kentucky coach Mark Stoops is taking on a rebuilding project that will take time, writes John Clay.
20. Tennessee freshman cornerback Malik Foreman was excited to make a play after early-game struggles.
21. Vanderbilt can build on a strong offense as it gets ready to play Austin Peay.
22. Henry Josey’s return was a big positive for Missouri. It had been 658 days since he suffered a serious knee injury.
23. Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco on Johnny Manziel: “He’s quickly becoming my favorite player in college football.”
24. Georgia’s fanbase is No. 1 in Dan Wolken’s Misery Index. Alabama is ranked No. 10.
25. Bruce Feldman: Clemson QB Tajh Boyd is “a great college quarterback. Aaron Murray is a very good one.”
26. Washington made a big statement this weekend in its 28-6 rout of Boise State, writes Stewart Mandel.
27. Quarterback guru Steve Clarkson weighs in on how Tim Tebow can revive his football career.
28. Will Manziel’s behavior ultimately cost Texas A&M a national championship? Lou Holtz and Mark May debate.