1. South Carolina will try to slow down UCF’s talented group of skill players on offense.
2. UCF quarterback Blake Bortles is ready to take on South Carolina on a national stage.
3. South Carolina knows it’s entering a sleeper game as it prepares to play at Central Florida.
South Alabama at Tennessee
4. Tennessee’s young secondary will be challenged again on Saturday. The Vols got healthier this week.
5. South Alabama will use two quarterbacks. The Jaguars will have to be careful with the ball against Tennessee’s defense.
LSU at Georgia
6. There will be plenty of eyes on Georgia’s Todd Gurley and LSU’s Jeremy Hill, two of the top running backs in the nation.
7. LSU’s linebackers will need to play well against Georgia’s talented offense.
8. Here are five keys for Georgia as the Bulldogs face another tough test.
9. How do Georgia and LSU matchup statistically? Click here to find out.