SEC Recruiting Headlines 8/1/2013

recruiting-headlines-gfxSEC Football

1. New Orleans five-star running back Leonard Fournette will make official visits to four schools and two of them – Alabama and Florida – are in the SEC. ”Alabama is the school that recruits him the hardest,” Fournette’s father tells AL.com

2. Calera, Alabama four-star recruit Ronnie Clark is being targeted by both Alabama and Auburn. “Alabama is on me tight. Auburn is on me tight. They are both on me like I’ve got shackles on my feet or something. That’s how tight it is.”

3. West Point, Mississippi running back Aeris Williams says he wants to be a Mississippi State Bulldog.  The four-star running back committed to the Bulldogs on Wednesday.  Williams chose MSU over Ole Miss and Florida State.

SEC Basketball

4. Melvin Booker was a star  player at Missouri back in the early 1990′s.  His son, Devin, is a star recruit being courted by colleges across the country. ”I want Devin to go where he wants to go, where he feels comfortable with the staff,.”

5. Milwaukee, Wisconsin forward Kevon Looney has Florida and Tennessee in his top six.

6. 2014 Springfield, Illinois point guard Larry Austin has reportedly narrowed his list to Kansas State and Tennessee and will make an announcement later today.

1. read this says:

Is there a website that makes it easy to follow blogs and podcasts? I don’t have an iPod, does that matter?.

Great

How do you delete your blog comment that you left on someone else blog?

3. I have some question

How to test if a computer is connected to the network correctly?

I like your blog

Hi. I have a blog which i installed wordpress. So far so good. Except that wordpress stats shows me the visits and i want it to show how many visitors visited my blog. Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot..

Maybe…

What if i created a blog with the same name as other blog accidentally? is that legal?

Great

What are some really good poetry blogs or websites to post journal entries?

7. Funny

I am apart of a commitee that is trying to start a clothing company. I am in charge of designing the clothing website because for right now you can only order stuff online. But I was just wondering how do you start a website for a clothing company? Wha…

I’m planning to write a literature blog, and I want to get as much readers as possible, even those who don’t like books much, to be able to encourage them to read. Suggestions? No bashing please!.

Great

Actually, I? m a blog starter. I just want more people to visit my blog to make me a popular blog. I? m capable of writing, and I know writing skill is a must. But is there any other way to make my blog more popular?.

I’ve a WordPress blog with Arras theme. This site strangely shows different on different computers. On some computers, I see all 3 columsn, on other PC, I see only 1. On other PCs, some wiered things. Please somebody help me..