1. Alabama’s rebuilt offensive line is ready for action.
3. This writer says quarterback Nick Marshall doesn’t have to be Superman to succeed at Auburn.
4. Washington State’s Mike Leach won his only previous meeting with AU defensive coordinator Ellis Johnson. (Kentucky and Alabama fans, take note.)
5. Arkansas’ linebackers are out to prove “we can play.”
6. “Camp got a little hard” for the Razorbacks’ thin receiving corps.
7. Quarterback Zach Mettenberger is hoping for a breakout year at LSU.
8. Les Miles and new offensive coordinator Cam Cameron go back a long, long way.
9. Hugh Freeze on Ole Miss’ 39-35 win over Vandy: “We stole one tonight.”
10. Mississippi State’s secondary will be tested by Oklahoma State.
11. Bulldog linebacker Ferlando Bohanna — great name — might not play tomorrow due to a concussion.
13. But you can expect the Heisman-winner and the weapons around him to shine versus Rice.
14. Florida expects its pass rush to be better in 2013.
15. Gator quarterback Jeff Driskel on reaching the SEC title game: “I think we have a good chance to get there.”
16. Eleven Bulldogs could make their first starts for Georgia tomorrow at Clemson.
17. Here’s a Clemson perspective on tomorrow night’s big showdown.
18. There’s been plenty of pregame chirping leading up to tomorrow’s Kentucky/Western Kentucky game.
19. The Air Raid offense is back in Lexington… but this time it’ll be run a lot faster.
20. South Carolina’s Jadeveon Clowney was lucky to escape a cheap shot by a North Carolina player with his knees intact.
21. Tennessee running back Rajion Neal has a chip on his shoulder thanks to a blunt position coach.
22. Both Neal and fellow back Marlin Lane know their role in UT’s offense this season.
23. Did Vanderbilt make sure receiver Jordan Matthews didn’t have a concussion before sending him back into last night’s game? (If videos of vomiting make you nauseous, don’t read this one… though it’s darned interesting.)
24. Here’s an in-depth breakdown of Missouri’s roster.
25. The Tigers will face a Murray State team tomorrow led by former Ole Miss quarterback Maikhail Miller.
26. Across college football, two players were ejected for targeting last night. (This will be the most controversial rule change in a generation.)
27. Auburn’s non-conference basketball schedule still isn’t set.
28. Fans can finally get down to the business of football, not off-field shenanigans.
30. This writer believes it’s another case of the NCAA’s “circular logic.”
31. And this scribe calls him Johnny “everything that’s wrong with” Football. Ouch.
32. The Manziel family gave a public “thank ya” to Texas A&M for help in their son’s NCAA case.
Off The Field Stuff
33. Ole Miss’ victory last night “underscores SEC greatness.”
34. Is Mizzou’s Gary Pinkel really on the hot seat this year?
35. Auburn AD Jay Jacobs calls for NCAA reform (as a new subdivision looms on the horizon).
36. Also on the Plains, season-ticket sales are down despite a new coach and stadium improvements.
37. More Auburn news: The Tigers will face Louisville in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game in 2015.
38. Georgia’s new prez opens up on a whole lotta issues in this Q&A.
39. Georgia got a pre-Clemson pep talk from NASCAR’s Jeff Gordon yesterday.
40. Here’s another take on the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit… a case which could change college sports forever.
SIDENOTE – I could not possibly hate Google Chrome and Shockwave any more if I tried. And, yes, I’ve taken the 45 steps to fix the crash problems to no avail. Haaaaaaaaate.