MSU Teases Fans With Clip Of New Uniform

A week ago, Tennessee and Adidas rolled out a new “smokey” gray uniform after first posting a teaser trailer on the web.  Mississippi State and Adidas are now doing the same, right down to titling the clip by the release date: “8.22.13.”

Mississippi State Football 8.22.13

This isn’t the first time the Bulldogs have gone down the new uni road.  They’ve worn all black and all-white with silver.  They’ve added gold trim and numbers for the Egg Bowl game.  The next step in becoming the Oregon of the SEC?  We’ll all find out tomorrow.

1. source says:

source

“[...]MSU Teases Fans With Clip Of New Uniform – MrSEC.com | SEC Football News | SEC Basketball News | SEC Football Recruiting | SEC Basketball Recruiting[...]“

2. urlman cow says:

The Absent Game

Amongst me and my husband we’ve owned additional MP3 gamers through the years than I can count, such as Sansas, iRivers, iPods (basic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few many years I’ve settled down to one line of gamers.

3. website says:

Woman of Alien

Fantastic function you’ve got completed, this web site is absolutely cool with excellent facts. Time is God’s means of keeping anything from happening without delay.

4. site says:

The Ships’s Voyages

I believe engineering just causes it to be even worse. Now there is a channel to by no means care, now there won’t be considered a possibility for them to find out.

5. sources says:

Whispering Misty

So sorry you are going to skip the workshop!

6. website says:

The Ships’s Voyages

I think know-how just can make it worse. Now there is a channel to never treatment, now there would not be a chance for them to find out.