6 Of Top 8 Favorites To Win BCS Title Reside In SEC

bookmakerThe LVH Hotel and Casino recently updated its odds for the 2014 BCS Championship race and, not surprisingly, the Southeastern Conference rules the top of the list.  In fact, six of the top eight favorites to win the national title next January all play ball in the SEC.

Such odds speak to two things.  First, the SEC’s power during the BCS era (nine of the 15 title-winners under the current set-up have come from the SEC).  Second, that past success — coupled with dominance in each year’s NFL draft — has helped create a strong perception among gamblers that Mike Slive’s league is just about the safest bet in the casino.

The odds:

1.  Alabama 5/2

2.  Ohio State 6/1

3.  Oregon 7/1

4.  Georgia 10/1

5.  Texas A&M 12/1

6t.  LSU 15/1

6t.  South Carolina 15/1

6t.  Florida 15/1

9.  Stanford 18/1

10.  Clemson 25/1

All other squads are at least 30/1 according to the LVH.

In the SEC, Arkansas and Tennessee can still be had at 300/1 odds.  Vanderbilt, Missouri, and Ole Miss are set at 500/1.  Auburn and Mississippi State are 1000/1 shots.  And Kentucky is still a “field” bet at 30/1.

1. slot machine says:

slot machine

6 Of Top 8 Favorites To Win BCS Title Reside In SEC – MrSEC.com | SEC Football News | SEC Basketball News | SEC Football Recruiting | SEC Basketball Recruiting

wow thats great

How much blog traffic will affect to my blog if I convert my blog name with different domain name?

3. I have some question

I want to start a blog written by a fictitious character commenting on politics, current events, news etc.. How?.

What blog sites would be good for a small business in floral and gifts?

I stored a library account number and had to renew the card. How do I now eliminate the old account number from the Firefox memory?. Thanks!.

Maybe…

I want to know how to make my browser load fast on reboot. Most of the time, I only need the web browser but it takes ages because of other programs loading… I hope to find a way to boot up and get web browser straight up. I have IE, and FireFox and…

I have some question

My computer with itunes crashed, just installed itunes on new computer. How to keep ipod from syncing to it?