You should have also mentioned that the top 6 belong to the SEC as well. LSU, South Carolina, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Miss State, A&M. That is 1 through 6 and 7 more in the top 30. That's fairly impressive to me.http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/baseball_RB/2013/Attend.pdf
1. Kentucky is reportedly an option for former Pitt running back Rushel Shell (not to be confused with a “a young girl’s strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.”
2. Here are 12 newcomers to the SEC expected to make an impact this fall.
3. Florida defensive backs coach Travaris Robinson gets a $60,000 raise.
4. Georgia defensive end Garrison Smith: “I’m not in jail and I’m not dead. You feel me? So I’m just thankful to be alive and be here.”
5. A 96-year-old Georgia fan gets a surprise visit from quarterback Aaron Murray.
6. There’s more to the Texas A&M offense than quarterback Johnny Manziel. Sophomore wide receiver Mike Evans ”could truly be one of the best in the country.”
7. Here’s a roundup of early Heisman odds. No surprise that Manziel is the favorite in all of them.
8. One man reading of preseason magazines. They “remain in love with Alabama despite the Tide’s key losses on the offensive and defensive lines.”
9. Michigan State AD on the planned upcoming series against Alabama starting 2016: “We have a contract to play and we’re excited to come down there and excited to have Alabama in East Lansing,”
10. Why August practices are so important for South Carolina quarterback Dylan Thompson.
11. ESPN’s Colin Cowherd is bullish on Ole Miss.
12. Ranked as the nation’s top punter in high school, Jimmy Hutchinson was expected to enroll at Auburn in January of 2014. He’s now enrolling August 1. Where Auburn’s early enrollees fit in the big picture.
13. Auburn A.D. Jay Jacobs is optimistic about the Tigers this fall under Gus Malzahn. ”I do believe that what we’re going to see this fall is exciting for our fans and I think it’s going to rejuvenate them.” Auburn adding more than 2,000 free parking and tailgate spots.
15. Arkansas’ uniforms getting an update – numbers now solid white.
16. 18-year old Archie Goodwin was the youngest player taken in the NBA draft.
17. His former teammate, Nerlens Noel, went from jitters to dejection, according to USA Today’s behind-the-scenes report.
18. Since 2006, 32% of early entrants in the NBA draft have gone undrafted. One of those players is former Mississippi State Bulldog Renardo Sydney.
19. With five draft picks, the SEC had as many selections as the Big Ten. ACC and Pac-12 tied for the most with seven.
20. “If ever there was a concrete indictment of the AAU summer basketball system, this draft was it.”
21. Former Auburn guard Jordan Price is reportedly transferring to La Salle.
22. Auburn’s point guard of the future is freshman Tahj Shamsid-Deen.
23. Tennessee coach Cuonzo Martin on freshman Darius Thompson: “He has every opportunity to be a starter in our program.”
24. For the 18th straight year, LSU No. 1 in college baseball attendance.
25. Bill Raftery reportedly teaming up with Gus Johnson for college basketball coverage on the new Fox Sports 1.
26. Big Ten plays more BCS games than any other conference.
27. Another waterfall - this one at Oregon.