1. Alabama offered 8th grader Dylan Moses a scholarship back in February. He now has offers from eight schools, half of them in the SEC - LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Florida, Florida State, UCLA, Nebraska and Texas.
2. So why did linebacker Tre Williams commit to Auburn over Alabama? ”I went to Auburn because that’s a whole family from the coaches to the fans to the players.” Williams says linebacker depth at Alabama was not a factor. He says he was told he would inside linebacker at Auburn, but that could change.
3. Alabama’s quarterback wish list. Crimson Tide’s top five recruiting targets.
4. Missouri has added a lineman from the Kansas City area to its 2014 class. Lee’s Summit West lineman Kevin Pendleton committed to the Tigers Wednesday night. Pendleton’s coach is Royce Boehm, father of current Tiger lineman Evan Boehm. Pendleton is Missouri’s seventh 2014 commitment.
5. The nephew of former Georgia great Herschel Walker has committed to Clemson. Milan Richard, from Savannah, Georgia, picked the Tigers over Ole Miss and Vanderbilt.
6. Wide receiver Demarre Kitt was once a Georgia commit but re-opened his recruiting process and now has a new top three. The Sandy Creek (GA) prospect will decide among Clemson, Tennessee and Ohio State.
7. According to Arkansas commitment Rafe Peavey, ESPN analyst Trent Dilfer liked what he saw from the Bolivar, Missouri quarterback last week. “Sometimes I didn’t think even think he was watching. I would throw and I would hear ‘nice ball’.”
8. Louisiana quarterback Brandon Harris has added an offer from LSU to an ever-growing list. ”It was a little frustrating to not have it at one point to be honest. Now I have it and it feels good. In the end, Coach Cameron knows what he wants in a QB and he felt comfortable with offering me a scholarship to play quarterback at LSU.” Other SEC schools interested in the Bossier City quarterback include Auburn, Alabama, Ole Miss and Texas A&M.