1. Kentucky football player Ashely Lowery saw improvement this weekend from a car accident that ejected him from the vehicle.
2. Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron spoke to the media before driving the Honorary Pace Car at Talladega.
3. McCarron and Johnny Manziel get a lot of attention. Don’t forget about Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray.
4. Ole Miss showed it should be deep at running back coming out of spring practice.
5. South Carolina has showed it has two quality quarterbacks to rely on. They’ll need help at wide receiver.
6. Missouri’s battle at quarterback will be the main question for the Tigers heading into the summer months.
7. Players seem to have bought into new Tennessee coach Butch Jones. Quarterback and team depth are main concerns.
8. Vanderbilt finally has offensive line depth it will be able to rely on.
9. Kentucky football coach Mark Stoops was at the Kentucky Derby on Saturday.
10. Former Kentucky basketball player Nerlens Noel took a 7-year-old leukemia patient to the Kentucky Derby.
11. Cecil Hurt looks at the extra exposure and money that should be provided by the SEC network.
12. The SEC network was a win for Missouri, which hasn’t seen much on-field success in its first year in the league.
13. Mike Tanier looks at lessons that should be learned from this year’s NFL draft.
14. David Ragan was a surprise winner at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday.