1. Andrew Gribble provides a 10-year breakdown of each cross-division rivalry in the SEC.
2. Seth Emerson tells you what to look for with SEC scheduling this week at the spring meetings in Destin, Fla.
3. The SEC is looking at ways to enhance the fan experience to help sustain and improve attendance numbers.
4. One SEC team has inquired about suspended Notre Dame QB Everett Golson, according to a Chicago Tribune report.
5. There are seven SEC schools (Alabama is No. 1) in Barrett Sallee’s Preseason Top 25.
6. Alabama is Athlon’s pick to win the 2013 national championship.
7. What will be Alabama’s biggest obstacle to winning another title? Athlon held a roundtable discussion on the subject.
8. Ole Miss’s highly-touted freshmen, including Robert Nkemdiche, have started to arrive on campus.
9. Cornerback Damian Swann is the No. 4 most important player for Georgia, writes Emerson.
10. Video: Edward Aschoff and Chris Low preview the upcoming meetings for ESPN.com.
11. Gary Parrish says Antonio Barton’s addition to Tennessee makes the Vols a “top-three pick in the SEC.”
12. Junior college forward Cameron Forte won’t arrive at Georgia until July. But “it’s not a big deal,” Coach Mark Fox said.
13. The league is missing personality from its basketball coaches, writes John Adams.
14. Radio host Paul Finebaum spoke to Sports Illustrated about his recent move to ESPN.
15. Rutgers is standing by athletic director Julie Hermann despite allegations of abuse by players during her time at Tennessee.
16. How long will Mike Krzyzewski stay on as Duke’s basketball coach?
17. One of the top national title contenders to Kentucky basketball will be Kansas. It will need forward Perry Ellis to be a leader.