1. Georgia tight end Ty Flourney-Smith is transferring. Played eight games last year without a catch. Could he return to the team?
2. Indoor practice facility not a priority right now at Georgia. Mark Richt: “Do we have to have it? I don’t think we have to have it, but like I said it would be nice to have it.” UGA athletic board approves $92.3 million budget.
4. Alabama coach Nick Saban on high school all-star games. ”We don’t think football’s a dangerous game, so we don’t worry about guys getting injured.”
7. South Carolina A.D. Ray Tanner on non-conference scheduling: “I was very much involved in doing the deal with North Carolina for the 2015 opener in Charlotte.”
9. Vanderbilt coach James Franklin with some Twitter advice.
10. The future is now for senior Ole Miss defensive back Brishen Matthews.
11. Andy Staples on SEC scheduling models: ”The SEC has tossed tradition before, and sometimes with happy consequences.”
12. Former Alabama A.D. Mal Moore posthumously honored as Athletic Director of the Year.
13. Tennessee’s Neyland Stadium listed as one of the nine most unique fields in sports.
14. Email from University of Tennessee’s vice chancellor for student life - “intolerable situation.”
15. Tim Tebow’s name brought up in connection with the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit against the NCAA.
16. LSU guard Corban Collins leaving, looking to play at another school.
17. None of Kentucky’s freshmen will take part in the U19 World Championships this summer (neither will sophomore Willie Cauley-Stein). John Calipari: “Most of it is, they didn’t want to play. I’m not forcing kids to do anything,”
19. Florida’s Will Yeguette underwent arthroscopic knee surgery Wednesday.
21. NBA scout on former Missouri guard Phil Pressey. “I like his energy, he’s a good passer, he just has to realize he’s not Nate Robinson.”
22. Cleveland has the No.1 pick but it doesn’t mean former Kentucky player Nerlens Noel is headed there.
23. Sometimes it’s better to say nothing at all. European Tour CEO tries to defend Sergio Garcia: ”Most of Sergio’s friends are coloured athletes in the United States…”
25. The cheapest 25 pro sports teams to watch in person.