at some point soon UT will be back and Alabama will have a hard team again. Jeez everything's fine the way it is just leave it alone
1. Les Miles bid to end permanent opposite-division rivals finds a backer in Matt Hayes: “Auburn, LSU and Florida are impacted most by the SEC’s standing scheduling rule of one permanent opponent from the opposite division.”
2. Seven Auburn signees have arrived on campus and enrolled in school. Remaining 13 signees expected to enroll over the summer
3. Auburn fullback Jay Prosch is 6-foot, 259 pounds and has 5.9 percent body fat.
4. Prosch makes Bruce Feldman’s annual “Freak List”. No. 1? South Carolina’s Jadeveon Clowney.
5. Incoming Georgia freshman Shaun McGee on saying no to Nick Saban: “Anything he says to you, you’re kind of in awe because you’re like ‘Man, this is a really powerful guy.’ He was really hard to say ‘no’ to.”
6. Why sophomore kicker Marshall Morgan is one Georgia’s ten most important players this season.
7. What kind of impact can Ole Miss expect from senior offensive tackle Derrick Wilson.
8. Longtime Vanderbilt booster John Rich dead at the age of 85.
9. Assessment of Tennessee A.D. Dave Hart: So far, so good.
10. Paul Finebaum headed to Charlotte to join ESPN.
11. Appeals court revives lawsuit by former Rutgers football player against video game maker Electronic Arts.
12. Vanderbilt A.D. David Williams asked about coach Kevin Stallings reportedly blocking Sheldon Jeter from transferring to Pittsburgh. ”We, as an administrative body, stay out of the middle of that. I don’t investigate that. I don’t ask about it.”
13. LSU assistant coach Robert Kirby has resigned to take a similar job at Memphis. Kirby had spent one-year at LSU, bulk of his career at Mississippi State.
14. “Joebots” trying to drive Bill O’Brien out of Penn State?
15. Memphis the favorite to host conference tournament for new AAC conference.
16. Hotdog, popcorn, or a glass of Merlot? University of Toledo wants to add beer and wine to its concession stand menu.