Wow Headlines 4/5/2013

Auburn A.D. Jay Jacobs says school will review charges of multiple NCAA violations…
Auburn is accused of fixing players’ grades and of paying players money to bypass the NFL and stay in school
ESPN investigation claims a dozen players on Auburn’s 2010 football team failed tests for synthetic marijuana
Investigation claims schools officials knew results but kept it secret
Georgia wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell will miss the rest of spring practice after having knee surgery
Follow the SEC at MrSEC.com and at twitter.com/mrsec all day, every day

1. Funny

I have been wanting to start a successful blog i want to start a blogg useing the best free blogg starting website…. pleez tell me which one is the best?????? \.

I have some question

Will computer engineers in the philippines be able to have a licensure exam?

Great

I used to have a pop-up message when i start firefox to restore last session but now it’s gone. I need it in case i accidentally close something and i want to go back into it. Anybody know how to do it? Thanks..

I have one computer running Vista which is connected to the internet and I want to be able to get the internet on my second computer (that’s got XP) which is connected via a crossover cable. What do I need to set to be able to surf the net on my secon…

I want to start a website where i can put google adds on, i have 10 dollars to spend and i know that isn’t a lot but it is better than those free websites that don’t let you do anything. so how do i get started?.

I was just wondering what computer software you would need to make business cards or labels from a home computer. Is is easy or even worth the time or money..

7. Like it

How can I change to fluid width in the New Blogger Template Designer?

I have some question

How could I write blogs or articles and get paid for it?

Whenever I open firefox, it instantly crashes. I’ve tried opening it in safe mode and still it doesn’t work. I even tried changing my homepage. When my friends give me a link in my msn messenger, it opens up firefox and it works fine, I’m able to br…

I like your blog

Just bought a new laptop, not sure whether there is a way to take firefox bookmarks from old laptop to new laptop… Thanks..