WOW Headlines – 4/16/13

Monday, Alabama’s national championship football team visited the White House for the third time in four years
President Obama on Alabama: “I expect I just might see these guys again before I leave.”
Alabama RB Derrick Henry will miss Saturday’s spring game after breaking his leg in a scrimmage last weekend
Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee says the quarterback race between Kiehl Frazier and Jonathan Wallace is too close to call
Mississippi State defensive coordinator Geoff Collins is being called “the Minister of Mayhem” by Bulldog players
The 50,000+ fans on hand for Kentucky’s spring game last Saturday constituted a large crowd than any that attended an actual Wildcat game last fall
Incumbent starting QB James Franklin has been Missouri’s best signal-caller in two spring scrimmages
Due to the tragedy in Boston, the SEC and ESPN postponed Tuesday’s scheduled announcement of the new SEC Network
You can follow the SEC every single day on MrSEC.com

Can WordPress host a guide to a mmorpg game with probably hundreds of pages?

2. I have some question

Whats a good website to start a blog on (a free one), and how would i do that?.

Great

A friend has a computer that turns itself off after a certain period of time of inactivity. And all you have to do is move the mouse a little, and the computer comes back on. Maybe the computer is not completely off, maybe this is called hibernate or s…

What are some not so well known blog sites to start a blog?

Does WordPress save all blog posts to only one file? If so, what file is it?

How do I start a blog? I just got a new account on Yahoo but don’t see where to start writing.?

7. Like it

I’m interested in making my own music blog and I’m constantly looking through many music blogs throughout the day finding new music first before other people that I know. But how exactly do those blogs find that music first? Can I really start by jus…

I want to start a website where i can put google adds on, i have 10 dollars to spend and i know that isn’t a lot but it is better than those free websites that don’t let you do anything. so how do i get started?.

I have a limited account and an administrator account on Windows XP. I would like to import all of my Firefox settings from my Limited Account to my Admin Account so they are exactly the same..