1. An All-Kouandjio left side of the offensive line could be a reality for Alabama this fall.
2. Dee Hart was back practicing with Alabama’s running backs on Monday. He spent eight practices at cornerback.
3. Auburn’s running backs are still adjusting to Gus Malzahn’s new (to them) offense.
4. Auburn’s offense will feature plenty of power, according to the Tigers’ defensive coordinator.
5. On the flip side, Auburn’s coaches have a better understanding of their personnel halfway through spring practice.
6. The Times-Picayune has a question: “Who is Les Miles’ best assistant coach hire?”
7. Several Mississippi State players rested following Saturday’s scrimmage. That meant more reps for others.
8. Mississippi State is still learning the complexity of its defense.
9. Sophomore defensive end Channing Ward is still getting comfortable in his first spring at Ole Miss.
10. Many people paid their respects Monday to former Texas A&M Aggie Jack Pardee, who passed away on April 1.
11. What’s wrong with spring games? Pat Dooley tackles that question among other items.
12. Georgia’s offense should still be strong despite on off-performance in the final spring scrimmage.
13. Kentucky’s defensive coordinator sees plenty of potential in their new tandem of defensive ends.
14. LSU’s Zach Mettenberger and Missouri’s James Franklin are two quarterbacks on the hot, per Steven Lassan.
15. Did Florida fix its offensive line this spring? Barrett Sallee examines.
16. Tennessee’s Jordan McRae and Jarnell Stokes have applied for an evaluation from the NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee.
17. Texas A&M had a great season in 2012. But the Aggies still have to climb over Alabama and LSU in the SEC West.
18. Phil Steele’s preseason No. 1 team in the country: Alabama.
19. Louisville raised the bar in the Bluegrass State with its national championship on Monday night.
20. Kevin Ware was able to cut down the nets with his teammates on Monday.
21. Here’s a look at the five biggest moments from Louisville’s national title win.
22. While folks in Louisville are putting on championship t-shirts today, at least one guy in Lexington is removing his pants. Illegally.