1. Ohio State jumped Alabama for the No. 1 spot on Mark Schlabach’s Top 25 for 2013.
2. Mike Slive on the College Football Playoff Selection committee: “We want football expertise.”
3. How does Auburn running back Tre Mason test his speed? He chases squirrels.
4. Police are looking for another suspect in the alleged fight involving suspended LSU running back Jeremy Hill.
5. Hill’s suspension puts extra pressure on quarterback Zach Mettenberger and the rest of the Tigers’ offense.
6. Auburn could be a sleeper in the SEC. Missouri could be as well, writes Edward Aschoff.
7. Tennessee gave athletic director Dave Hart a one-year contract extension with a $50,000 bonus.
8. Former Georgia players discussed the Bulldogs’ rivalry with Clemson and looked at this year’s matchup.
9. Matt Hayes looks at the differing opinions among SEC coaches on the nine-game schedule conversation.
10. If you missed it yesterday, CBSSports.com released its Top 25 (and one) for next season.
11. There’s already plenty of buzz for next year’s matchup between Kentucky and Louisville in Rupp Arena.
12. Former Ole Miss basketball player Murphy Holloway is still learning about football as he tries to make the NFL.
13. Pat Dooley looks at the Jets’ release of Tim Tebow and the SEC’s increased level of talent in recruiting.
14. Former Tennessee quarterback Tyler Bray can still make it in the NFL, writes Mike Strange.
15. A chest injury suffered during a “freak accident” has ended the career of Stanford quarterback Josh Nunes.
16. DO you want to see Peyton Manning sing Johnny Cash during karaoke? Click here.
17. Here’s an early look at the top NFL prospects for the 2014 NFL draft. The No. 1 prospect resides in the SEC.
18. Virginia Tech is looking to bounce back after a disappointing seven-win season in 2012.