1. Michigan beat Florida 79-59 on Sunday. Florida G Kenny Boynton: “They were the better team.”
2. Boynton and seniors Eric Murphy and Mike Rosario had an emotional ending to their careers.
3. It was apparent early that Florida had no answers for Michigan, which jumped out to a 13-0 lead.
4. One scholarship has opened up in Lexington: point guard Ryan Harrow is transferring from Kentucky.
5. Meanwhile, Wildcats forward Kyle Wiltjer tweeted Sunday to say he is staying in Lexington.
6. From Sunday: Arkansas coach Bret Bielema bragged on his Big Ten record compared to Nick Saban’s record.
7. Alabama is back from spring break and preparing for 11 practices in the next 20 days.
8. Auburn’s coaching staff is working on rebuilding the mental strength of its quarterbacks.
9. Ole Miss will return to the practice field tonight. The return of linebacker D.T. Shackelford is a big storyline.
10. Here’s an updated (and projected) depth chart for Georgia’s defense.
11. New Tennessee coach Butch Jones is “making the right moves,” writes David Climer.
12. Tennessee’s offense is adjusting to a quicker pace as spring practice resumes this week.
13. A love story you will want to read involving Mal Moore, who passed away on Saturday. By Don Kausler Jr.
14. It’s been one year to the day since Bobby Petrino had his motorcycle accident.
15. Louisville guard Kevin Ware had successful surgery Sunday night to repair the open fracture of his right tibia.
16. What’s the first thing Ware told his mother after the injury? “Calm down, mom. I’m OK.”
17. Here’s an early preview of the upcoming Final Four in Atlanta.
18. Texas is working this offseason to return to competing with the nation’s elite programs.