1. Billy Donovan and Florida are preparing for another run in March.
2. Florida has a healthy lineup, something the Gators have rarely seen this year.
3. Alabama coach Anthony Grant is concerned with foul calls from his team’s aggressive play.
4. Missouri was left in “great shape” for Frank Haith, according to former coach Mike Anderson.
5. There will be plenty of drama tonight when Arkansas and Missouri play.
6. Kentucky believes it still has plenty to play for following a loss at Arkansas.
7. Ole Miss AD Ross Bjork isn’t discussing Andy Kennedy’s job status. “Our focus is on the rest of the season.”
8. Here’s where Georgia stands entering the final week of the regular season.
9. Mississippi State will need to beat South Carolina in a different way this time.
10. Tennessee guard Jordan McRae is giving “no thoughts” to the NBA.
11. Vanderbilt’s Kevin Bright was named the SEC freshman of the week for the second time this season.
12. Athlon takes a look at the top spring storylines for all 14 SEC teams.
13. Nick Saban on impending deregulation of recruiting rules: “I’m kind of happy with the system we have now.”
14. What will Auburn’s offense require from its quarterbacks? Find out here.
15. Early enrollee J.J. Green, who could play wide receiver, is helping Georgia at running back.
16. Kentucky has already sold 23,000 tickets to the spring game. Last year? Less than 5,000 people attended.
17. Darryl Slater has thoughts on South Carolina’s depth chart as spring practice is set to begin.
18. ESPN will broadcast Texas A&M’s spring game on April 13.
19. Texas A&M has a “different mojo going on” compared to last spring.
20. Coming in August: Fox Sports 1, an all-sports network “to compete with ESPN.”
21. Jeff Borzello of CBSSports.com has predictions for all the conference tournaments.
22. Speaking of, ESPN’s Eamonn Brennan wants to do away with automatic bids for conference tourney winners.
23. Did officials at a medical facility violate federal law during the NCAA’s investigation of Connecticut?
24. Could former Alabama cornerback Dee Milliner be the No. 1 pick in the NFL draft?