1. It was a bad weekend for the SEC’s bubble teams. Four of them lost.
2. Those teams are acting like they don’t want to make the NCAA tournament, writes David Climer.
3. Alabama is improving but isn’t close to competing for championships.
4. LSU’s flaws were on display in its 89-76 loss at Missouri on Saturday.
5. Andy Kennedy’s job security is a topic in Ole Miss following the team’s loss at Mississippi State.
6. Billy Donovan was both proud and disappointed during Florida’s win over Alabama on Saturday.
7. Georgia had a good defensive gameplan to slow down Tennessee big man Jarnell Stokes.
8. The SEC has two of the games to watch this week around the nation.
9. Joe Lunardi’s latest bracket has Tennessee in but four SEC teams out.
10. The SEC has named its Players of the Week.
11. Alabama coach Nick Saban discussed spring football and recruiting rules yesterday. See the video.
12. Former Florida State coach Bobby Bowden doesn’t see an end to Alabama’s success under Saban.
13. Auburn’s offensive coordinator: “We want to play fast and physical.”
14. Arkansas coach Bret Bielema has been busy on the road helping promote the Arkansas program.
15. A lesson for journalists following Saturday’s Les Miles rumors: “You are what you tweet.”
16. Patrick Brown has five Tennessee players who need to have a good spring.
17. Seth Emerson has some observations and video from Georgia’s open to spring practice.
18. Gary Parrish explains why Gonzaga is currently the nation’s No. 1 team (and why Duke is close).
19. Video: CBS conducted an interview with the chair of the NCAA tournament committee.
20. The SEC is planning a community outreach program in connection with its men’s and women’s basketball tournaments next week.