Tennessee 82 – LSU 72. Video Highlights
1. Career-high 34 points for Jordan McRae – including 20 in the second half. Most points by a Vol since Chris Lofton in 2006. Coach Cuonzo Martin: “This is a different team. This is the team I thought we’d be at the beginning of the season…”
2. LSU guard Anthony Hickey on McRae’s performance: “He was the man tonight.”
3. LSU forward Johnny O’Bryant led the Tigers with 24 points and eight rebounds. “We gave McRae a lot of pull-ups off one move, and he was knocking them down. We can’t do that.”
Missouri 63 – Florida 60. Video Highlights
4. Down 13 points in the second half, Missouri rallies to beat a Florida team it lost to by 31 points in Gainesville. Missouri coach Frank Haith: “A win against one of the best teams in the country, obviously it’s something you can carry with you the rest of the year.”
5. Mizzou point guard Phil Pressey had 10 assists on the night. Florida coach Billy Donovan: “I thought he was at our place crazy when he played. I really thought he really did a terrific job of running his team… I thought he really played within himself.”
6. Florida was 6-of-12 from the free-throw line - three missed one-and-ones in the last 10 minutes of the game.