Missouri 91- Auburn 77. Video Highlights
1. Auburn transfer Earnest Ross and Keion Bell combine for 47 points to lead Missouri. Coach Frank Haith: “This is the first game since Dec. 22 (against Illinois) with our whole team … That’s a blessing.”
2. Auburn loses sixth straight game. Connecticut transfer Alex Oriakhi on Earnest Ross playing against his old team: “I know exactly how he feels. There’s probably no greater feeling than to play good against your former team.”
Georgia 67 – South Carolina 56. Video Highlights
3. Third straight victory, fourth in last five games for the Bulldogs. Coach Mark Fox: “I’ve always liked our team, and I had faith in them and they’ve always been fully invested in the process and that’s why they are finding some success.”
4. Georgia shoots 58.1 percent from the floor. South Carolina coach Frank Martin: “No energy, no discipline, no life. We were just bad. They caught the ball wherever they wanted it.”
Arkansas 73 – Tennessee 60. Video Highlights
5. Game-high 25 points for Arkansas guard BJ Young coming off the bench. “I was able to go back to my role from last year and just come in and do my thing and play with a chip on my shoulder.”
6. Vols commit 20 turnovers – now 0-6 on the road. Cuonzo Martin: ”Winning road games, it’s mental,”
Alabama 58 – Vanderbilt 54. Video Highlights
7. Vanderbilt squanders 11-point lead in the final seven minutes of the game. Kevin Stallings: “We have guys that play not to lose. We have too many guys that don’t want what goes on at the end of a game.”
8. Alabama snaps 11-game losing streak at Vanderbilt. Crimson Tide has now won six of its last seven games.
LSU 69 – Mississippi State 68. Video Highlights
9. Tigers stun the Bulldogs with late rally. Guard Anthony Hickey’s game-winning bucket with 1.7 seconds left in the game gives LSU’s back-to-back victories in the SEC for the first time this year.
10. Mississippi State led in the game by as many as 17 points. Coach Rick Ray: “This one right here hurts because it’s the second ball game that we played that we had a chance to win here at home.”
Kentucky 72, Texas A&M 68 (Overtime). Video Highlights
11. Wildcats blow a double-digit lead but bounce back in overtime. John Calipari: ”We just don’t have a swagger about us. “None. As a matter of fact, we almost look defeated.”
12. 10-2 rally by the Aggies in the final 3:10 of regulation sent the contest to overtime. In the game’s 45 minutes, Texas A&M never led.
Florida 78, Ole Miss 64. Video Highlights
13. Gators win 10th straight game. Erik Murphy’s 19 points led a quartet of Florida players with double-digit efforts.
14. Marshall Henderson’s 25 points not enough for the Rebels. Coach Andy Kennedy: “I don’t even remember a Florida team guarding with that intensity. I was really impressed with the way they defended.”