Missouri 98 – Ole Miss 79. Video Highlights
1. Tigers double their point total from loss in Oxford. Alex Oriakhi leads Missouri with 22 points and 18 rebounds.
2. Ole Miss forward Reginald Buckner ejected after on-court melee. Could face suspension. Andy Kennedy: “I hope to know sooner rather than later. I wouldn’t assume today, but I would assume by early next week.” Update: Ruled a flagrant foul, no suspension according to SEC official.
Vanderbilt 67 – Arkansas 49. Video Highlights
3. Fifth different starting lineup in a row pays dividends for the Commodores. Vanderbilt breaks the 60-point barrier for the first time since a January win against Auburn.
4. Razorbacks now 0-8 outside of their home state. 49 points lowest output of the season.
Kentucky 72 – Auburn 62. Video Highlights
5. Kentucky wins fifth straight in a game that featured 50 fouls. Willie Cauley-Stein: “We responded real well. They responded real cheap.”
6. Auburn forward Jordon Granger ejected for flagrant foul, Asauhn Dixon-Tatum and Rob Chubb foul out of the game. Tigers uncertain if Granger will be suspended.
Florida 83 – Mississippi State 58. Video Highlights
7. Gators reestablish their defensive credentials. Five Florida players reach double-figures. Billy Donovan: “Our guys understood that we needed to come out here and play better and play like we’re capable of.”
8.Short Mississippi State bench gets shorter. Junior guard Jalen Steele suspended indefinitely for team rules violation, didn’t make trip to Gainesville. Bulldogs drop their eighth straight game, worst SEC streak since 1987.
Georgia 52 – Texas A&M 46. Video Highlights
9. Bulldogs go to 6-4 in SEC play, win their fifth straight game. Get the win despite a season low 10 points from Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, all on free throws.
10. Aggies make only 12 of 50 field goals in the game. Billy Kennedy: “When you shoot 24 percent from the floor for the game, you’re not going to win many games.”
Alabama 60 – LSU 57. Video Highlights
11. Crimson Tide get the win despite going 0-for-4 from the field in the last four minutes, make just 6-of-11 free throws in the final 82 seconds.
12. Another close game for the Tigers – sixth straight game decided by five or fewer points.
Tennessee at South Carolina (Today)
13. Volunteers haven’t won on the road all year but they’ve beaten South Carolina 11 straight times.
14. South Carolina has lost three straight games by an average margin of 24 points.