1. The SEC has named its Players of the Week.
2. As Anthony Hickey goes, so goes LSU.
3. Ole Miss and Mississippi State will be trying to snap losing streaks when they meet on Wednesday.
4. Kentucky’s team is finally developing an identity.
5. Tennessee isn’t just looking for its first road win… the Vols are looking to become mentally tough.
6. Rivals.com has ranked all the FBS recruiting classes — as of today — in a conference-by-conference breakdown.
7. When it comes to other leagues battling the SEC long-term, this writer says: “Give up.”
9. Georgia has had some comings and at least one “going” with regards to its roster this month.
10. South Carolina is set to ink a good crop of offensive linemen… if only projecting O-linemen were easy.
11. So what happened with that Super Bowl outage?
12. The NFL rakes in a whole lotta cash, but Division I NCAA athletic department have some big revenue numbers, too.
13. The Jets won’t be cutting Tim Tebow… but they do hope to trade him.
14. There’s a massive match-fixing scandal brewing in global soccer.
15. Muhammad Ali’s family is denying reports that the legendary boxer is near death.