1. Here are three points the day after Alabama lost on the road to LSU.
2. Tennessee and Texas A&M provided “one for the ages,” writes Mike Strange.
3. Kentucky’s young players grew up in the Wildcats’ win over Missouri, writes John Clay.
4. Should we look out for Kentucky in March? Maybe so.
5. Missouri let one “slip away” in its loss to Kentucky.
6. An official released a statement following a “curious ruling” late in the Georgia-South Carolina game.
7. Three SEC teams showed up on ESPN’s bubble watch from Saturday’s action.
8. The top concern for Florida: health, according to ESPN’s Myron Medcalf.
9. Georgia TE Ty Flournoy-Smith was arrested and charged with filing a false crime report.
10. Former Notre Dame LB Manti Te’o said the girlfriend hoax played no role in the BCS title game.
11. Here are seven early enrollees who could make a quick impact in the SEC.
NFL Scouting Combine
12. Former Alabama guard Chance Warmack is focused on preparing for the NFL Draft.
13. Former Tide nose guard Jesse Williams is preparing for the bench press. He should do well there.
14. Former Auburn defensive end Corey Lemonier is preparing for the next step in his career.
15. Former Tiger Philip Lutzenkirchen was pleased with his Combine results on Saturday.
16. Several former LSU players are in Indianapolis preparing for the draft.
17. NFL teams have raised red flags regarding former Georgia linebacker Jarvis Jones.
18. NCAA president Mark Emmert has received a vote of confidence from the executive committee.
19. The NCAA is “out of whack,” says former Southern California coach Pete Carroll.