Cordarrelle Patterson is one of the most talented players I've ever seen. I know UT wasn't that great and he had some work to do running routes, but he's gonna tear it up in the NFL. I bet he has the most successful player on that list. He's just too much of a hoss not to.
1. New LSU offensive coordinator Cam Cameron on his style of offense: ”It’s the LSU football style already, it’s physical. It’s tough.”
2. LSU coach Les Miles reached out to Cameron the day he was fired in Baltimore.
3. Steve Kragthorpe will stay on at LSU in an administrative role to be determined.
4. Offensive line coach Shawn Elliott is staying at South Carolina – had reportedly been in consideration for same position with Alabama.
5. New candidate emerges at Alabama - Miami assistant Mario Cristobal.
6. New Alabama director of player personnel Kevin Steele is a former national recruiter of the year winner and knows the Central Alabama area well.
7. Three Alabama players arrested Monday are requesting youthful offender status. That would cap the maximum sentence and shield records from public view.
8. Bruce Feldman on the biggest realignment shock and why so much buzz over a column about Jadeveon Clowney this past week – “these days there are so many talking-head shows daily that literally are desperate for anything to talk– and argue — about.”
9. Marcus Lattimore hasn’t given Clowney any advice – focused on the future. ”I don’t regret anything. I know that everything happens for a reason.”
10. Ole Miss wide receiver Donte Moncrief “is the total package — quick, strong, athletic and capable of running the full route tree.”
12. Who were the top 50 players in the SEC in 2012? Here’s one list – from Johnny Manziel to Tavarres King
13. The relationship between Alabama coach Anthony Grant and South Carolina coach Frank Martin goes back to their days in high school. Grant: “Our relationship is bigger than basketball.”
14. LSU can get .500 in conference play with a win today against Mississippi State. “What I try to address more for us right now is seeding in the conference tournament.”
15. Billy Donovan and Florida - one “of the great marriages of all time?”
16. Police in Tennessee confuse Ohio State sticker with marijuana symbol – pull over 65-year old woman.