1. Kentucky will have to worry about Florida’s outside shooting ability tonight.
2. Florida has become the biggest long-term challenger to Kentucky.
3. Gators coach Billy Donovan could see a UF-Miami matchup in the future.
4. Mississippi State coach Rick Ray addressed the suspension of starting guard Jalen Steele.
5. Steele, who was suspended indefinitely, used twitter to apologize.
6. Tennessee forward Jarnall Stokes – SEC player of the week – has recently dominated the boards.
7. Vols coach Cuonzo Martin has had to manage the ups and downs of his players.
8. Georgia is finding it finally has something to play for this season.
9. You won’t hear coach Mike Anderson make Saturday’s Arkansas-Missouri game about him.
10. Arkansas fans, meet Brian Early. He’s the new defensive quality control assistant for the Razorbacks.
11. Wide receiver Raheem Falkins is the latest Alabama football player to meet the media.
12. What do the first-year coaches in the SEC need to do this spring? Barrett Sallee examines.
13. Alabama remains on top of Mark Schlabach’s way-too-early 2013 Top 25 poll.
14. Andy Staples re-ranked the 2010 recruiting classes. Which SEC team leads the way?
15. Here’s a look at both sports: Ranking the football-basketball coaching tandems in the SEC.
16. Why is college basketball struggling nationally? Seth Emerson has some ideas.
17. Many eyes are on the NCAA investigation of Miami. Jeremy Fowler has the latest.
18. Hello, Katherine Webb. Her SI Swimsuit photos were released yesterday.
19. Big Ten Schools are pushing to override changes to the NCAA recruiting rules.