1. At Alabama, is it better to win ugly or lose pretty?
2. Back from a pair of injuries, Johnny O’Bryant is making a difference for LSU.
3. Ole Miss gunner Marshall Henderson could hurt his team if he crosses the line from acceptable to unacceptable behavior.
4. The combustible Henderson will face Florida’s fantastic defense tomorrow.
5. After scoring 40 points in Lexington, Texas A&M’s Elston Turner expects Kentucky to make it tough for him to get open looks.
6. Three of Florida’s four starters on the defensive line will have to be replaced this fall.
7. New Georgia D-line coach Chris Wilson: “I want to play anywhere from six to eight guys in a game.”
8. Not surprisingly, a number of Arkansas players are striking back against the ex-coaches who’ve suggested members of the team quit last year.
9. Texas A&M is ready to negotiate pay raises with Kevin Sumlin and his assistants.
10. Backup Jameill Showers may be transferring, but the Aggies still have options at quarterback behind Johnny Manziel.
And The Rest…
11. Checked out those SEC wedding cakes on Pinterest yet?
12. SWATS co-owner: “I’m not just this quack peddling these stickers.”
13. If not, they still come off as scumbags.
14. Last year’s sensation, Anthony Davis, has been named Kentucky’s Sportsman of the Year by The Lexington Herald-Leader.
15. Former Tennessee running back and current Houston Texan Arian Foster will “likely undergo” a heart procedure to correct structural problems that can lead to an abnormal heartbeat.
16. This writer says Bob Bowlsby has put the Big XII back in a position of power.