Thought Of The Day – 1/18/13

Friday.  Finally.  Friday.

The third week of this new year was a dispiriting slog and yours truly will be glad to see it disappear into his rear-view mirror.  Appropriate then that a rather gloomy song emerged first from the chamber when the MrSEC iPod flipped on this morning.

As much of a downer as this song’s lyrics are, I’ve got nothing but fond memories of this one.  Saw Green Day perform it live at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts a few years back.  An unforgettable performance.

“I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known.  Don’t know where it goes, but it’s home to me and I walk alone.”

Green Day: "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" – [Official Video]

Up next on MrSEC… an update on SEC recruiting.

Sort: Newest | Oldest

What actually is a blog and how do i start one?

wow thats great

What is the best website to start a blog that I eventually want to make revenue with?

Great

Im a computer engineering student but i am planning to shift to other programs if computer engineering will not have a licensure/board exam.. i want to be a registered computer engineer!.

I have some question

I can write better than the average person (not that that is saying much these days) and I have strong opinions on various subjects. I don’t have experience as a journalist or technical writer, but what does a person need to start blogging and who pay…

The first piece is geotagging each blog post on some sort of map… The second piece is meshing those points on a map with other people. Essentially we’d like several members of our team to provide updates regularly and post their locations to the sam…

Great

What is the difference between Computer Engineering and Computer Science?