Thought Of The Day – 1/11/13

Friday’s here and not a moment too soon, folks.  Headlines are coming soon.  And Part 4 of our Big Bang series on conference expansion and realignment will be up shortly.  Today we’ll look at the latest rumors and scuttlebutt plus we’ll tell you why each of the main conferences will make moves, which moves they should make, and just how big we believe they’ll be when they finally come to the end of this realignment cycle.

But first, your morning inspiration comes from a track that is probably not on any of our readers’ iPods.  It scores on two fronts with us here at MrSEC Headquarters.  First, it’s a classic blues song.  Second, it’s Pink Floyd.  Early, early, early Pink Floyd.  As in a very rough demo from the just-getting-started-in-the-business Pink Floyd.

If you don’t know the song, you should.  And if you’ve never heard Pink Floyd do it, you need to.

“I’m a king bee.  I can buzz all night long.  Well, I can buzz better, baby, when your man is gone.”

Pink Floyd-I'm A King Bee (rare live session 1966)

pbrstreetgang
pbrstreetgang

Very cool - I think that recording pre-dates David Gilmour - but it's a far cry from Pigpen.  Check out the Dead's '69 Fillmore sets.

You've probably seen it, but if not, check out Floyd performing Echoes in Pompei.

How to uninstall firefox using command prompt or from registry?

Great

I want to start an online business where I can earn money. I am planning an online parent coaching business where I can help parents through email and telephone conversations. I’ve never started a website and would like it to be fairly easy (if possib…

3. this site says:

Great

I have been told to go and open a WordPress blog account to make web mini sites (web presence) and I am wanting to know if you have better ideas or simply more ideas? Advise for WordPress would be great as well!.

How can I get the computer in one room to send stuff to the printer on my computer in another room. Internet?

5. Good info

I have one computer running Vista which is connected to the internet and I want to be able to get the internet on my second computer (that’s got XP) which is connected via a crossover cable. What do I need to set to be able to surf the net on my secon…

I have some question

I would like to start a blog speaking out against feminism. So I would like to know the best way to do it and the best place to go to start one..

In Firefox you have the standard silver toolbars where the address bar and file/edit bars are there is the silver background. How do you customize and change that around?.

8. Like it

What is the best place to start a free blog?