1. Defensive end Carl Lawson will decide before signing day, according to his father.
2. Georgia defensive line coach Chris Wilson has met with two top prospects.
3. Auburn commit Jeremy Johnson plans to compete for the quarterback job immediately.
4. Linebacker Zach Cunningham liked his Auburn visit but will “give everybody a chance.”
5. LSU needs to replace a lot of talent. Safety Tahaan Goodman could help.
6. Former Texas A&M commit Cameron Echols-Luper has committed to TCU.
7. Wide receiver Chris Thompson will spend the offseason preparing to help right away.
8. Will David Kamara and Robert Nkemdiche attend the same school? Too early to know for sure.
9. Kentucky hopes it found some offensive help from the junior college ranks.
10. RB Derrick Green and WR LaQuon Treadwell are both preparing for their announcements.
Here’s a look at Treadwell, who’s considering Ole Miss and plans to announce on Thursday.