Ole Miss 76 – Arkansas 64 – Video Highlights
1. Not even a campus-wide power outage could slow Ole Miss down. Rebels off to their best start in conference play since the 1936-37 season.
2. Arkansas coach Mike Anderson: “It was a bizarre game. I have never been a part of something like that.”
Vanderbilt 58 – South Carolina 51 – Video Highlights
3. Commodores hang on for first conference victory despite making no field goals in the last 6:27.
4. Worst offensive game of the year for the Gamecocks - connect on only 23.7% of their field goals.
Florida 83 – Missouri 52 – Video Highlights
5. Gators dominate again - have won their first four conference games by an average margin of 26.8 points.
6. Billy Donovan’s 400th career victory at Florida also represented Frank Haith’s worst loss in his two seasons at Missouri.
Tennessee 72 – Mississippi State 57 – Video Highlights
7. Vols get their first conference victory with four players scoring in double-digits.
8. Tennessee scores 42 points in the paint - just 16 for Mississippi State.
Alabama 50 – Texas A&M 49 – Video Highlights
9. Trever Releford comes off the bench to lift the Tide - scores a game-high 15 points in the second half.
10. Five lead changes in the game’s last 3:02 – ends with a steal off an in-bounds pass. Texas A&M coach Billy Kennedy: ”It just didn’t bounce our way.”
Georgia 67 – LSU 58 – Video Highlights
11. Game-high 22 points for Kentavious Caldwell-Pope as Bulldogs get first SEC victory. Both Pope and teammate Nemanja Djurisic were bloodied on the court – treated in the locker room.
12. Playing without senior Charles Carmouche, LSU commits 21 turnovers and shoots 36% from the floor. Now 0-4 in conference.
Kentucky 75 – Auburn 53 – Video Highlights
13. Even without Willie Cauley-Stein, UK dominates Auburn. Tigers guard Frankie Sullivan: ”We just played scared. Point-blank and simple. That’s all it was.”
14. Tigers collapse in second half – worst home loss for Auburn in the Tony Barbee era.