1. SEC championship game matchup could be decided Saturday.
2. Should A.D. Mitch Barnhart be on the hot seat at Kentucky?
3. Does Joker Phillips think he deserves to be back: “That’s not for me to decide, but we’ve tried to do this thing the right way.”
4. Kentucky quarterback Patrick Towles: “I’m not going anywhere.”
5. “Barring a miracle roughly equal to a sea parting, Gene Chizik will not be employed at Auburn University in 2013. Nor should he be.”
6. Kevin Sumlin on the Aggies all-black uniforms Saturday: “Created an energy I hadn’t seen from this team in a while.”
7. Possible for Texas A&M and Texas to meet in the Cotton Bowl?
8. Alabama-LSU and a breakdown of the numbers.
9. How close was LSU to winning? One first down away.
10. LSU’s Jeremy Hill only the 11th running back to eclipse 100 yards rushing against Alabama since 2005.
11. Four turnovers in four plays in the Ole Miss-Georgia game.
12. Ole Miss plays Vanderbilt Saturday - whoever wins is going bowling.
13. Will Muschamp on Florida’s victory Saturday: ”I’m a realist and I’m honest and I call it the way it is. When it stinks, it stinks.”
14. Another injury along Missouri’s offensive line. Left tackle Justin Britt left in the first half. ”They think it’s the ACL,” Missouri coach Gary Pinkel said. “Real unfortunate.”