1. Razorbacks have won three straight against the Gamecocks -all by double-digits.
2. Safety D.J. Swearinger may move to cornerback for South Carolina today – producing a domino effect of position changes.
Missouri at Tennessee
3. Mizzou will face a Tennessee defense under the control of Derek Dooley.
4. The Vols have one thing the Tigers envy; an explosive offense.
Louisiana-Lafayette at Florida
5. The only time a 7-1 Florida team didn’t make the SEC championship game was 1998.
6. The Ragin’ Cajuns want to be known as simply Louisiana.
Texas A&M at Alabama
7. Nick Saban wants Alabama fans to cheer loudly when the Aggies are on offense. Texas A&M draws opponents offside an average of four times a game.
8. Today wraps up a stretch of five of six games on the road for A&M.
Georgia at Auburn
9. Georgia can clinch the SEC East unless Auburn can play the role of spoiler.
10. Since 1933, this game has decided the fate of a conference or division winner 20 times.
Mississippi State at LSU
11. If you can’t get excited about a matchup between two 7-2 teams: “You must not love football.”
12. Bulldogs offense struggling – only 13 points from first-team unit in last two games.
Vanderbilt at Ole Miss
13. Liberty Bowl or Music City Bowl a possibility for either school with a victory – but Vanderbilt has bigger bowl game aspirations.
14. Ole Miss quarterback Bo Wallace: “I think it (becoming bowl-eligible) is everything,”
15. Georgia 68- Jacksonville 62. Coach Mark Fox: “It was just kind of an ugly game.”
16. Tennessee 76- Kennessaw State 67. Volunteers led by as many as 27 points.
17. Troy 56 - Mississippi State 53. Bucket with 1.6 seconds left beats MSU in Rick Ray’s debut as Bulldogs coach.
18. Arkansas 73- Sam Houston 68. Razorbacks struggle without suspended guard BJ Young.
19. LSU 77- UC Santa Barbara 63. Tigers up-tempo style produces 16 steals and 23 turnovers.
20. Auburn 61- IPFW 50. Tigers gets 26 points from Frankie Sullivan.
22. Florida – Georgetown. Game cancelled at halftime due to condensation issues on the court. Florida was leading 27-23.
23. Texas A&M 71- Louisiana Tech 59. Aggies outscore Bulldogs 32-14 in the paint.
24. Ole Miss 93 – Miss. Valley State 57. 22 points for guard Marshall Henderson.
25. Alabama 70- S. Dakota State 67. Crimson Tide win the game on a buzzer-beater.
26. Mizzou opens against SIU-Edwardsville this afternoon. Don’t expect Missouri-Kansas anytime soon, even if the Big 12 and SEC agree on a hoops challenge.
27. Auburn trustee on the future of Gene Chizik and A.D. Jay Jacobs: “No decision has been made about their future at the university and anybody who tells you something else is lying or just hoping,”
28. A Tennessee trustee says rumors of a rift between athletics and academics aren’t true.
29. Expect a 6-bowl rotation for the semi-finals in college football’s new playoff format
30. Kentucky fan Ashley Judd…for U.S. Senate?