"Only second home loss at night for Miles."
Third, actually. The second SATURDAY night home loss. LSU lost 50-48 in 3OT to Arkansas in 2007, but the game was on a Friday night.
1. Down 17-14, Alabam stuns LSU in Death Valley.
2. Pat Forde: “Let the record show that the historic play was AJ to T.J. for the TD.”
3. Seventy-two yards, five plays, 43 seconds. The drive that saved the Tide’s season.
4. Kevin Scarbinsky on AJ McCarron: “On that drive, the Alabama quarterback wasn’t a game manager. He was a game-changer.”
5. Alabama center Barrett Jones: “We were talking about what we wanted to run, me and Coach Stout. I said screens have been there all night.”
6. AJ McCarron’s dad to his son before the game: “”There’s 100,000 people there to party,” Tony McCarron said. “Piss ‘em off.”
7. Les Miles: “I wish I had a couple of my calls back, just so you know.”
8. Only second home loss at night for Tigers under Miles. ”There are some sick guys back there.”
9. LSU dominated everywhere but scoreboard – 435 to 331 total yards, nearly a 20-minute advantage in time-of-possession.
10. Bobby Hebert tossed from press box.