1. Tennessee’s “second season” starts today. Derek Dooley: “We can’t go 4-0 without going 1-0.”
2. Bowl game and a winning season still possible. “We’re trying to be remembered for November.”
Tulsa at Arkansas
3. Oddsmakers expect Razorbacks to win, but Arkansas was also favored against UL-Monroe, Rutgers and Ole Miss.
4. Expect a pass rush from Tulsa – Golden Huricanes lead the nation in sacks.
New Mexico State at Auburn
5. Auburn offense – ranked 120th in total yards - gets relaunched under freshman quarterback Jonathan Wallace.
6. One area to watch – third-down conversions. Tigers convert just 27.3 percent of the time.
Ole Miss at Georgia
7. The question for Georgia this week: “Can you match that intensity with a team that’s not as highly ranked and hasn’t played in tons of big games like this?”
8. Concentrating on offense, Georgia’s Malcolm Mitchell has had his two most productive games the last weeks.
9. First game against SEC East opponent for Ole Miss this year.
10. Rebels feature seven starters from the state of Georgia.