1. If Auburn’s offense is ever going to get moving, tomorrow’s game with Arkansas look to be the best opportunity.
2. Alabama running back/return man Dee Hart and wide receiver DeAndrew White both had knee surgery yesterday.
3. Arkansas defensive coordinator has an idea of what Auburn will try to do tomorrow: “What do you think they’re going to do? They’re going to come in here and throw the ball around. You know, I would too.”
4. Expect more musical chairs from LSU as Les Miles continues to search for a left tackle replacement for the injured Chris Faulk.
5. Ole Miss’ 3-2 start has given folks in the Magnolia State bowl hopes.
6. The Rebels haven’t named a starter at quarterback for tomorrow’s game with Texas A&M. “Our big thing is who is going to take care of the football.”
7. MSU quarterback Tyler Russell is hoping to get over a poor outing against South Alabama with a good performance at Kentucky… where the Bulldogs will be visiting for a second consecutive year.
8. Hugh Freeze on Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel: “He extends plays as good as anyone I’ve seen in this game.”
9. Florida’s Will Muschamp has used last year’s loss to LSU to motivate his team for a full year.
10. Georgia O-line coach Will Friend on South Carolina: “I couldn’t think of a team I saw cross the goal line yet.”
11. UGA’s home game with Georgia Southern on November 17th has been given a 1:30 start time.
12. Kentucky defensive tackle Tristian Johnson had to reassess his football future when Joker (Phillips) called him a “joker.”
13. South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore is aiming for another big day against Georgia.
14. This matchup with the Dawgs is the game for Gamecock fans.
15. Derek Dooley on Tennessee’s practice habits: “They’re a good group. They’re a focused group.”
16. Vol AD Dave Hart “is a tough customer” and that could bite Dooley in the rear at season’s end.
17. Vanderbilt is looking for consistency at the tight end position.
18. Here’s more on the arrest and suspension of Missouri receiver Dorial Green-Beckham who won’t play against the Commodores tomorrow.
19. Tiger fans’ sanity will be on the line tomorrow in Columbia (West).
21. A few college football pickers pick the winners of Florida/LSU and Georgia/South Carolina… and their picks are very much split.
22. The lure of Kentucky basketball is greater than ever.
23. SEC scheduling guru Larry Templeton says some teams will have to repeat road trips next year… just asMississippi State is returning to Kentucky and Missouri is returning to Texas A&M this season.
24. Does ESPN hate Georgia (as many Dawg fans believe)?
25. They must not hate Kentucky as the network is planning an “All-Access Kentucky” series on UK hoops. (As if John Calipari needed any more help recruiting.)