1. Rebels one win away from bowl eligibility as Ole Miss kicker Bryson Rose connects on 31-yard field goal time expires.
2. Back-to-back SEC wins for Ole Miss for the first time since November 2009.
3. Ole Miss runs identical play four straight times in fourth quarter. Hugh Freeze: ”I’m a high school coach at heart, so I don’t mind running a play several times in a row.”
4. Arkansas drops its second straight game at War Memorial Stadium for the first time since 1997.
5. Razorbacks receiver Brandon Mitchell suspended before the game. Will he be back this year? John L. Smith: “We anticipate yes. But I don’t … we’ll have more answers for you on that.”
Georgia 17 – Florida 9
6. Consecutive Georgia wins over Florida for the first time since the late 1980′s. Malcolm Mitchell: “How many of y’all honestly thought we were going to win?”
7. Quarterback Aaron Murray gets his first win over a top 10 opponent; freshman running back Todd Gurley goes for 124 yards on 27 carries.
8. Georgia linebacker Jarvis Jones - “had his own personal Cocktail Party…”
9. Florida quarterback Jeff Driskel commits four turnovers, sacked five times. Will Muschamp: “You can’t put everything on Jeff Driskel.”
10. In all, six turnovers for the Gators. Muschamp: “Six turnovers. Wow. It ended with that. That’s the end of the game in my opinion — six turnovers.”
Texas A&M 63 – Auburn 21
11. Most points ever for a visiting team to Jordan-Hare Stadium.
12. Aggies top three running backs combine for 247 yards on 35 carries.
13. Auburn defense gives up a school-record 671 yards. Defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder: “It’s embarrassing.”
14. Auburn coach Gene Chizik asked three times after the game about his job security: “I’m not going there.”
15. “Is this the last time we’ll see Gene Chizik as Auburn’s head coach?”