1. “The Mad Hatter vs. Johnny Football.”
3. Would an Aggies win be a victory for the Big 12?
4. For the second week in a row, LSU will lineup two true freshmen on the right side of the offensive line.
Auburn at Vanderbilt
5. Outscored 62-3 in the fourth quarter, can the Tigers turn it around in Nashville?
6. Only one FBS team has committed more turnovers than Auburn.
7. One key for Auburn – stopping Vanderbilt wide receiver Jordan Matthews.
8. Vanderbilt Stadium sold out for the second game in a row - first time that’s happened since 1996.
South Carolina at Florida
9. “These two teams aren’t identical twins. But close.”
10. Spurrier and Muschamp “have been engaged in a chess match all week.”
11. Key for South Carolina – winning the battle at the line of scrimmage.
12. What does Florida want today? Revenge.