1. In the past 20 years, four quarterbacks have beaten Tennessee at least three times. Georgia’s Aaron Murray can join that group with a win Saturday.
2. Georgia’s offense leads the nation with 35 plays 20 yards or longer.
3. Tennessee coach Derek Dooley on Georgia’s John Jenkins: “That sucker is a pretty good nose guard, and he is big.”
5. Resetting expectations at Mizzou – and why this weekend’s game at UCF is key to a winning season.
6. Mizzou quarterback James Franklin on pain in his shoulder: It’s almost like I’m worried about doing it (delivering throws) because the pain is going to be there and I doubt that I’ll be able to put something on this throw or make that type of throw.”
7. Kentucky quarterback Maxwell Smith is day-to-day – “who is UK’s next best quarterback?”
8. What should Kentucky AD Mitch Barnhart do about Joker Phillips? Nothing, until the Wildcats lose seven games.
9. Big problem facing Vanderbilt? Lack of size.
10. Dan Mullen and the 4-0 Mississippi State Bulldogs have their goals set high: “The opportunity could be there for championships.”
11. Pat Dye on Auburn’s defense Saturday night: “It was one of the most amazing transitions I’ve seen.”
12. Nick Saban on the 2012 version of his team: ”We probably have a team that doesn’t have as many defined stars as we’ve had in the past.”
13. Ole Mis coach Hugh Freeze on Alabama: “They’re the gold standard in football right now.”
14. Rebels quarterback Bo Wallace: “The shoulder is tight, but I’m optimistic.”
15. Les Miles on chewing out players during a game with TV cameras rolling: “We occasionally have a conversation that cannot wait until I get to the confines of a locker room.”
16. Miles took three questions about left tackle Josh Dworaczyk in Monday’s press conference.
17. Jim Harris on John L. Smith:” Hog fans may want him returned to Utah yesterday, but one can’t help but laugh with him or at him, or both. Or maybe cry for him.”
18. Why Texas A&M should still worry about the Razorbacks: “It’s the freedom that can come with utter failure.”
19. Auburn student coach Joseph Bagwell – who passed away Saturday -“was born with literally half a heart — without a right ventricle.”
20. Harvey Updyke arrested for an incident involving a returned lawn mower.
21. What rights do college athletes retain when signing NCAA paperwork?
22. Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher on the Heisman Trophy. “Like I say, that’s for show dogs.”
23. More than $1 billion spent on stadium refurbishments in the state of Texas.
24. FBS football players - 17 percent less likely to graduate then their male peers.
25. The Pac-12 fired three refs that have found work in the NFL.