1. Auburn’s problems “have been created by a lack of developed talent.”
2. Gene Chizik’s sticking by quarterback Kiehl Frazier even after a pair of rough games.
3. The Tigers took notice of their next foe’s win last Saturday: Louisiana-Monroe over Arkansas.
4. This writer warns Alabama: “Hunting wounded, angry razorbacks” isn’t easy.
5. Without Tyler Wilson, Arkansas’ offense sputtered and died.
6. “The season may only be two games old, and there is plenty of football remaining to be played, but all of that hope is gone” from Fayetteville.
7. So far, so good for LSU and Les Miles.
8. Bo Wallace looked good again as Ole Miss whooped up on UTEP…
9. But Texas visits Oxford next. (Think A&M fans will be pulling for their new division rivals on Saturday?)
10. Quarterback Tyler Russell might have been Mississippi State’s MVP on Saturday, but the Bulldog defense was pretty good, too.
11. There were plenty of positives for Texas A&M to take from its loss to Florida on Saturday.
12. Will Muschamp knows Florida’s identity: “We’re gonna grind it out.”
13. Georgia’s coordinators both want to keep WR/DB Malcolm Mitchell on their side of the ball.
14. As we predicted this summer, offensive coordinator Randy Sanders is getting good production from Kentucky quarterback Maxwell Smith.
15. Steve Spurrier isn’t saying whether Connor Shaw will be ready to go by Saturday or not… so UAB is prepping for both Shaw the runner and Dylan Thompson the passer.
16. Shaw likely won’t practice until Wednesday at the earliest.
17. A Top 25 ranking and a visit from ESPN’s “College GameDay” crew are ramping up the hype in Knoxville for Tennessee’s game with Florida on Saturday.
18. The Vols will be looking to snap a seven-game skid against the Gators.
19. Despite preseason hope, Vanderbilt’s offense hasn’t taken a step forward.
20. Missouri’s banged up offensive line must find a way to improve before Saturday’s game with Arizona State.
Pat Forde and Yahoo! Sports tagged along with Mike Slive as he visited College Station and Columbia on Saturday. (Good read.)
Here’s a High-Def super slo-mo look at Texas A&M’s first day in the SEC.
Al Pacino to play Joe Paterno? Yes, please.
Report: Wisconsin cans O-line coach after just two games.
CBSSports.com’s Dennis Dodd has seven SEC teams in his Top 25.
UPDATE — Look away, Hog fans. Here’s some interesting background on how Louisiana-Monroe pulled the shocker of the weekend.