Auburn at Mississippi State
1. If Auburn wants to avoid going 0-2, the Tigers need to cut down on missed tackles.
2. Motivation for Mississippi State: 0 for its last 12 in SEC openers – seven of those losses against Auburn.
3. An assumption about Dan Mullen: “He wants to beat Auburn as much as or more than anyone.”
Florida at Texas A&M
4. Think Aggie fans are ready? 40,000 at Midnight Yell Practice.
5. “Welcome to the most hyped game in history between programs coming off 7-6 seasons.”
6. This is the first time the Gators have played in the state of Texas since 1982.
Georgia at Missouri
7. No Bacarri Rambo or Alec Ogletree for Georgia – “unless there is a grand bit of subterfuge taking place…” More here.
8. The Georgia Bulldogs Motor Coach club descends on Columbia. ”I’m glad y’all are in the SEC. It gives us a new road trip.”
9. “I wouldn’t be surprised if there will be 10,000 Georgia fans here, if not more.”
10. Gary Pinkel just 3-14 against Top 10 teams at Mizzou. Bernie Miklasz: “This is the opportunity that Mizzou has been waiting for…”