1. Marcus Murphy third-quarter punt return for TD changes momentum of the game.
2. 80-yard catch-and-run for freshman wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham.
3. Central Florida outgained Missouri, ran more plays and had more first downs. “In fact, an argument could be made that UCF was actually the superior team Saturday.”
4. And what if the Tigers had lost? “This season was headed toward a free fall that would leave the record somewhere sub-Shreveport.”
Texas A&M 58 – Arkansas 10
5. Freshman quarterback Johnny Manziel sets SEC record for total yards in a game -Aggies get their first conference victory.
6. A&M offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury on his quarterback: “The sky is the limit.”
7. In two SEC games- Arkansas has been outscored 110-10.
8. Starting quarterbacks against the Razorbacks defense last four games – 107-of-156 passing for 1,451 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Georgia 51 – Tennessee 44
9. Seventh-highest scoring non-overtime game in SEC history. Mark Richt: “Well, that was fun.”
10. “Gurshall” - the Georgia freshmen running back duo - combine to rush for 294 yards and 5 touchdowns.
11. Big plays against the Tennessee defense – Vols have now given up four runs of 70 or more yards in the past three weeks.
12. Last three Tennessee possessions ended in turnovers.