Mr. SEC, your headline about LSU's schedule is misleading. If you read the article, it states that " LSU's home schedule really does not start until S. Carolina". Your headline leaves out the word "home". Are you trying to fire up the Florida fans by pretending that LSU fans don't give much weight to that game? I believe that this was just an oversight on your part... after all, you guys aren't the Drudge Report (thank god!). Keep up the good work.
1. South Carolina’s motivation against UK tonight? Marcus Lattimore: “They are the only Eastern Division team in the past three seasons that has beaten us.”
2. “Today’s is the rare college football matchup in which each team enters with bad memories about the other.”
3. Steve Spurrier and the relentless South Carolina attack: “Even the last play of the game, they don’t take knees.”
4. Status of Kentucky quarterback Maxwell Smith? “He’s going to be the starter.”
Towson at LSU
5. What do LSU fans really think of the team’s home schedule? It “doesn’t really start until South Carolina comes to town Oct. 13.”
6. Why Towson this week? Next week’s opponent. “If we would’ve played Washington this week, Florida would have had the advantage.”
7. LSU wants to see improvements tonight in penalties and the passing game.
Ole Miss at Alabama
8. Ole Miss leads the SEC in rushing, but what can they do against the Alabama defense?
9. Streaks: Ole Miss hasn’t beaten Alabama since 2003, hasn’t won in Tuscaloosa since 1988, and the Rebels have never beaten a No. 1 ranked team. Zero for eight.
10. A win for the Crimson Tide will mean Alabama goes 5-0 for the fifth straight year.